Sometimes your mobile phone or an alarm clock on your table are not the only things that can help you wake up in the morning or any specified time, especially when you are at work on the web. So when you are working on your mac, and its kept on, the music player iTunes also can help you wake up when you fall asleep.
You just need to download the iTunes alarm application. This iTunes utility turns your Mac into the most fully featured alarm clock you’ve ever owned. It’ll gently put you to sleep then quietly do the same for your computer. When its time to wake up, it’ll wake the computer first, and then rouse you from your slumber with whatever music or radio station you choose. You can change any playlist in the iTunes to play at a specified time.
Here are a few features –
- Unlimited number of nameable alarms
- Wakes the computer from sleep automatically at specified time.
- Configurable snooze button which can ring your alarm if you want to delay it for some time.
- Pick from any playlist – including folders, or ones that contain radio stations
- Random feature lets the computer choose a tune to wake you up.
- Sleep button makes falling asleep to music easy
- Use playlists on shared libraries, iPods, or CD’s
- Choose 12 or 24 hour time
Download the iTunes alarm app from here.