CCTV is Closed Circuit Televisions, which are the cameras generally seen near the ceiling, or the angles of the walls, for recording everything that happens in front of it, and keeping you safe. Every business involves money, and there should be no risk taken while running a big business, so the security has to be maximum.
These CCTV systems are one of the best monitoring tools, that keep tracks of every activity, and they are nowadays seen in every office where there are cash-counters, and in super markets, banks etc. where just security guards isn’t the answer for total security of those risky places, where theft, burglar and any attack for loot of money is possible.
So, the question – Why are CCTV cameras still one of the best?
These cameras can be setup anywhere, like on the poles in middle of road, to monitor the traffic, or in the railway stations and airports to keep an eye on the people, or in banks where its necessary as theft is common there.
They were previously available as only the low-quality cameras which shows the live video in a television, but now there are cameras that can record everything, setup with computers and various types of cameras are Dome, Standard box, day/night, hidden and wireless control cameras, all depending on the area and time of usage.
- There are quite some good advantages of using CCTV cameras, like –
- Constant surveillance all the day, all the week and all the time.
- Reduction in theft, if the person trying to, if aware of presence of cameras.
- Recorded videos, to check for people passed-by during unaware times.
- It monitors the areas where you can’t always reach.
- Helps in checking for any suspicious stuff done by strangers.
Over all, the CCTV cameras are the best ones to use for security purpose, apart from extra productivity from staff who can be monitored in offices where individual monitoring directly is a pain.
Note: A review, not paid for though!