Burn is a free application for Mac OS X which can help you burn CD or DVD for files from your Mac which you can save into the disk for any future usage or sharing. It can also convert the files according to your desire and help you burn the disk in the right way.
This application helps you with lots of options, though seems to be a simple app. Here are a list of options that you can find with Burn -
- Burn disks and access them later on.
- Choose from different file systems, so that there is no problem in accessing and viewing the files in different operating systems.
- Change advanced settings like, file permissions, the disc icon, file dates and more on the fly in Burns inspector.
- Sections like Audio, Video present. Just drag the audio and video files to the corresponding sections and you are done. You can now burn them easily.
- Burn can create DVD-Audio discs, which can contain more and higher quality files.
- CD-Text and mp3 tag editing options to personalize the disc.
- There are options to recreate the discs, copy or use the disk images.
All you need is -
Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher
An PowerPC or Intel Mac
You can download the Burn mac app from here.