All the Apple product users who have bought the Apple devices and as Apple constantly upgrades their devices and includes new features so the older version owners will surely be tempted to get the new models and most of them sell their old one’s if they are in working condition or some who just don’t know how much their old devices might fetch them keep them and use them as a second phone.
So this Post will be very useful for those customers who might want to know how much their old device might fetch them and sell their devices without loosing some money by selling it for costs less then their device might fetch. And this service is given in the official Apple website.
You can get this Service at: Apple Computer Reuse and Recycle
How to use the Reuse and Recycle Apple Products Service:
Go to this Link int he Apple website: Apple Computer Reuse and Recycle
You will be seeing the following Options under the heading Reuse and Recycling:
Select your product’s manufacturer and model to begin under which you will having Drop down menu’s for the following:
When you press on Select Category:
You will be seeing the following options:
You have to select the one which you want to know the rate of, and then go to the next step.
The second step is the selection of the Manufacturer of the device you have selected.
- If you have selected Desktop – You will be getting Apple and PC/ Windows in the Manufacturer section.
- If you have selected Notebook – You will be getting Apple and PC/ Windows in the Manufacturer section.
- If you have selected iPad – You will be getting Apple in the Manufacturer section.
- If you have selected iPhone – You will be getting Apple in the Manufacturer section.
If you have selected Desktop and Manufacturer as Apple you will be seeing the following options:
- Mac Desktop
- Power Mac G5
- Mac Mini
- Mac Pro
The 4th Step is to Select the Model you have and then Press Continue.
This will lead you to another Page where you will be seeing many questions which should be answers based on which the estimated price you can get for your device will be given.
- Does it start successfully?
- What is the cosmetic condition?
- Does its internal hardware function properly?
- The item has a working property?
- What is the display’s condition?
After you have filled in all those options you will be given the Estimate of the Price which you might get for the PRoduct you are wishing to sell as seen in the image below:
Where i got an estimate of $428.75 for my Apple Mac Book Air. After this you will be seeing an option to get an Apple Gift Card.
In this way you will be able to get an Estimate of the Product which you wanted to sell, which can even be used as a proof to get the right deal for your product.