Powered with Google Android 2.1 and built externally by HTC, Google’s new phone Google Nexus One is released today. Its a well-designed phone with the latest and best version of Android platform, the combination of both surely gives a tough challenge to the present smartphones, i.e. Apple iPhone, Nokia N97, HTC Touch Diamond, Google Android G1 etc.
Here are the specifications about the Google Nexus One phone –
- Height – 119mm
- Width – 59.8mm
- Depth – 11.5mm
- Weight – 130 grams w/battery and 100g w/o battery
- 3.7 inch diagonal AMOLED touchscreen, 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- 512 MB RAM
- 512MB storage space internally, with 4GB MicroSD card expandable upto 32GB
- 5 Megapixels camera, autofocus and 2x optical zoom
- Video capture at 720×480 pixels, and 20 frames per second or higher
- Android Mobile Technology Platform 2.1 (Eclair)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- A2DP stereo Bluetooth
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi, HSDPA, EDGE, GSM
- Qualcomm QSD 8250 1 GHz
- Comes with Google Voice, Google earth
The Google nexus one phone right now has come only with T-mobile and later will come with Verizon. The unlocked phone is priced at $529 and with T-mobile it comes for $179. The phone can be bought at the Google.com/phone page if you have a google account and can pay through Google checkout.
It is being shipped to just 4 countries as of now – USA, UK, Singapore and Hong Kong.