Sometimes you have to check your websites/blogs with different resolutions of screens as not every user has the same resolution in their screens. There are many screen resolutions like 640×480, 800×500, 800×600, 1024×640, 1024×768, 1152×720, 1200×800 and generally the Mac OS computers and laptops comes with 1200 x 800 pixels screen which shows the best display, but there are still loads of computer users who are into the previous world, and use Windows with smaller resolutions.
So, here is how to change the screen resolution in Mac OS X, and a trick to have the display settings in the menu bar on the top in Mac -
1. Go to the Apple logo in the top left of the menu bar, and in the options, select “System Preferences”. This is the main root for your mac settings which can have everything you need to change something in your mac os x.
2. In the System preferences menu, you will find a “Displays” bar which will have the display settings that you are going to change. Select that.
3. In the Display options, you will see all the resolutions which you can change right away, or also there is an option for easy usage in future. Check the option “Show displays in Menu Bar”.
4. The “Show displays in Menu Bar” option when checked, will show the small display button on the right Menu bar at the top. It is the 2nd one in the image below -
5. And here is how the display bar shows the shortcut menu for you to change the screen resolution immediately -
Note: The availability of Screen resolutions varies from one monitor to other, and it depends on the size of screen. In a 19″ or 21″ monitor, you might see more options of screen resolutions as the number of pixels increases with the monitor size.
What others searched for :macbook changing a screen
, osx reset screen resolution
, how to change screen resolution on mscbook
, change safari resolution
, os x screen resolutions vmware
, change screen shot resolution on mac
, how to change screen resolution on apple laptop
, change screen size on mac
, os x 10 7 5 display reduce pixels
, mac change resolution