Everybody needs a clean and cool gadget! Isn’t it?
And a beautiful mac, if being full of a layer of dust over it.. would just make it look dull and over-used.. It’s always better to have a clean plastic surface to retain the shine on the apple macbook laptop. Here are a quick tips which you can use to clean your plastic surfaces on Mac, and those which i use to clean my Mac surface!
I will further divide this into 2 parts, like Do’s and Don’ts –
Do’s for cleaning the Mac surface –
- Switch off your Mac
- Unplug your Mac from the power connection
- Be sure to remove the battery before starting the cleaning process.
- Use a soft cloth with a non-abrasive liquid soap or detergent to clean the plastic surfaces.
- You can use iKlear, which is known well as Apple polish to clean the surfaces of Apple products.
- Before starting to clean with the cloth and wet detergent, better clean the surface dust with your bare hand.
Don’ts for cleaning your Mac surface –
- Do not use high spreading sprays, such that they can penetrate the inner parts of mac and affect it.
- Do not use any cleaning agents that contain ammonia, alcohol or acidic liquid.
- Do not clean the surface with substances which are abrasive or hard surface in nature.
- Do not use rough cloth or towels to rub over the surface to clean the surface.
Can’t say that these are not helpful for other laptops than mac, but still as i use a Mac, these tips are primarily cleaning the surface of Mac.