If you are using MAC, then you will be happy to know that Skype has arrived. For all those who don’t know what Skype is, then Skype is basically a software tool with which you can make telephone calls over Internet. All you need to install Skype on your Mac is just an internet connection. Ensure that you block all firewalls before proceeding to download this application. So, let’s proceed for the download and installation of skype.
Procedure to download and install Skype for Mac:
- First up, you will have to Skype download for Mac software from here.
- After clicking on the above download link, you will have to choose the “Save File” option and ensure that you have closed all older versions of skype on your Mac by choosing the Quit option from the file menu.
- As soon as you click on Save file, the file gets downloaded after which you need to dropdown from the downloads. Double click on the Skype.exe file after which it will say “Skype” at the beginning of the file name and then it will appear as a blue icon, depending on your browser settings. Click on the “Continue” icon when a dialog box pops up to start the setup wizard.
- Now, simply drag the Skype icon into the image of your Applications folder as shown below.
- Now after dragging, simply open Skype and sign in with your Skype user name and password. This is it, you have now successfully downloaded and installed Skype for Mac.
Password : thewwwblog.com