Are you bored of watching same screen on your desktop again and again? Then let’s talk of a solution to this problem, if you are the one who loves some Screen saver, and wish to turn your favorite screen saver into a desktop background then let’s check out how you can do the same very easily.
Procedure to turn Screen saver into a desktop wallpaper:
- First, you need to right-click on the desktop and need to click on the Change Desktop Background option.
- Now, after selecting the change desktop background option, select the Screen Saver tab.
- After this, select the screen saver which you want to set as your new desktop background.
- Now, just simply close the Desktop & Screen Saver window and open the Terminal window.
- In the terminal window, Copy, paste and execute the following Terminal command which is shown below:
- After entering the program in the terminal window, you just need to minimize the Terminal window and that’s it, your background is now set as the one which is your favorite screen saver which you have selected initially. At any point of time, if you wish to return the background to your wallpaper, then you just need to simply close the Terminal window, you will be shown with the earlier wallpaper.