click Taxes On Binary Options Trading Vs Forex
http://fromvalskitchen.com/?p=10-Best-Home-Based-Business-Opportunities 10 Best Home Based Business Opportunities
- iOS 6.1 IPSW file for your device, i.e. iPod Touch 4th Gen, iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS – If you have already updated the iOS to 6.1 version, that is enough (or Download iOS 6.1)
- iOS 6.0 IPSW file for your device – This is needed because the redsn0w tool that we are using is made to work with the iOS 6.0, and not with the iOS 6.1
- Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 version for Windows – Click here
- Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 version for Mac – Click here
- Your iOS device (iPod touch 4th gen, iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS) and the 30-pin connector online casino for the computer
http://danstasiewski.org/?option=Free-Home-Based-Business-Templates Free Home Based Business Templates
Once the IPSW file is selected, you will see the notification the build was identified and the same would be used for the rest of the redsn0w session. Once this appears, hit OK, and go “Back” to the main screen to select the option “Jailbreak” and the jailbreaking process would start, and it would need your initial manual steps as shown below.
You need to enter the iOS device into the DFU mode, and for that the device has to be switched off and connected to the computer. Once ready, you will see the “Next” button activated and you need to hit that and start the DFU process steps and shown in the 2nd image below:
Once you enter the DFU mode, the Cydia installation starts and the RAMdisk is prepared and the redsn0w finishes its process while the rest of the installation happens in the device itself.
As seen below, you will see the notification that this is a tethered jailbreak so you will need to hit the “Just Boot” option from the Extras section if at all you wanted to boot the iPod Touch or iPhone after it is jailbroken using this tutorial.
For a full untethered jailbreak, one has to wait as the Dev Team is still working on that part.
Source: Jailbreak iOS 6.1 on GizmoReport.