http://minuevohogar.cl/?p=Uk-Stock-Market-Diary Uk Stock Market Diary
http://minuevohogar.cl/?p=The-Indicator-Fisher-Forex-With-A-Sound-Signal The Indicator Fisher Forex With A Sound Signal
check Stock Trading Database Design
LogMeIn App Features
view Boris Berezovskys Book How To Earn Big Money To Buy
Some of the things that this app can do is that you can get your computer files and edit them right away from your iPhone or iPad, run applications directly, and you get to use your computer just like you’re sitting in front of it. The app also provides multi-monitor support, special key combinations, and both intuitive and flexible control modes. Another highlight seems to be that you can even start a sleeping computer with Wake-on-LAN.
The app is fast, and doesn’t have any sort of lag while functioning. When you want to connect to a computer, you need to enter the PV credentials to get in. Although the interface is just like a computer while you’re connected to your PC, there are a list of handy on-screen gestures you could use to control your computer. Double taps are recognized as double clicks, two finger taps go down as right click, and you can even drag apps by double tapping and sliding and there are a lot more gestures you could use.
So, some of the highlights about the app include:
- Access files and run apps remotely
- Control your computer from your iOS device
- Multi-monitor support
- Wake-on-LAN feature to start a sleeping computer
The best thing about this app seems to be that it offers really good performance and this could be called one of the top productivity apps in recent years. Although the app is optimized for the iPhone 5 it works on all three of them the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, but requires iOS 4.3 or later.
Download LogMeIn App for iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad
To download the app, you can visit the iOS app store by visiting this link: LogMeIn App
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
There are two versions of this app:
- LogMeIn which is free, which comes with all the standard features and will be suitable for all of the casual iOS users.
- LogMeIn Pro, which needs you to pay annual ($39.99), 6 month ($29.99) or 3 month ($19.99) but it does come with some killer features that’s not available in the free version but its for people who need a lot more than just connecting to your computer remotely.
~ Contributed by Matthew Sunny Abraham