Nokia just revealed one of the most promising phone from every aspect, the Nokia N8 mobile phone. One of the best features of which is going to be the 12-megapixel camera with Carl-Zeiss lens and Xenon flash. The phone is coming with the new Symbian^3 platform.
The most promising features –
- The 12-megapixel camera with Carl-Zeiss lens and Xenon flash having a large sensor, better than any camera mobile ever
- Built-in editing suite for images and videos
- 3.5-inch HD capacitive touchscreen, with a perfect pixel quality
- HDMI connector to hook the smartphone to HD TV and share media
- Dolby Digital Plus surround sound, with a dedicated TV app to watch live TV through the phone
- 16 GB built-in storage, and that is expandable upto 48 GB.
- Ovi maps support, for directional search
- Social networking on the home screen – Facebook and twitter
- Symbian^3 gives features such as multi-touch and pinch-to-zoom of the images on the screen
- 3 customisable homescreens that can be loaded with applications and widgets and flicked through by a swish of the finger
- There’s also improved 2D and 3D graphics for a faster and more responsive UI, greater memory management and a visual task manager
Complete Ovi support, and this phone is going to be challenging every other phone of a 8+ megapixel camera, and certainly Nokia has produced good quality camera phones although not crossing the 5-megapixel level, in Nokia N95, Nokia N85 etc.
The quality of pictures taken are impressive, and can speak a lot about the camera!
The phone is going to be launched in the 3rd quarter of 2010, and going to be priced at €370. Check the official post.