The Apple event is going to be held today, i.e. on October 4th, 2011 at Cupertino, the Apple’s headquarters unlike the other event places that Apple holds it at usually every year. And as the rumors say, the next generation of the iPhone, i.e. the iPhone 5, speculated as the iPhone 4S on Vodafone Germany website, is going to be launched today along with a few other announcements which Apple usually keeps a secret.
Here are a few ways on how you can keep yourself live updated with the event today!
The official Apple website – Click Here.
The last time, users could live stream the event from their iPhone, iPad and the Mac. The same can be done this time too, where users would need high speed internet to run the live stream. The advantage would be for people who are using the Mac OS or iOS, as Apple restricted the live stream to only those users last time. Lets hope it is casino online available for all platforms this time.
- Vertex: The site says: Vertex Launches At 12:30PM EDT/9:30AM PDT! i.e. the website is going to start the stream at the same time when the event would start.
- Engadget – This isn”t a live stream, but it would be the live updates as usual and we love it. They post all the text as the transcript of what the keynote speakers say, and the pictures are updated every few minutes.
- Slashgear Live – This is a place where you just sit back and relax and keep the content being updated automatically, without you having to refresh to check the updates.
- MacNN – This is another live event updates page, where you can subscribe right away and get notified when the event starts.
- Gizmodo Live – This might be the biggest Apple event since the original iPhone. The iPhone 5. A cadre of new iPods, from the iPod nano to the iPod touch. The launch of iOS 5 and iCloud. And who knows what else? Check everything live!
- Gdgt Live – My favorite site for the live updates.
There would be many other sources, and we would be updating you with all the product launches and information as and when the event is going on. So, do subscribe.